MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple
The type K is the most commonly used thermocouple. It’s very inexpensive, accurate, reliable, and has a wide range of temperature measurement.
Features & Specification
- Product: K-type Thermocouple.
- Tolerance: ± 1.5
- Operating temperature: up to 2000°C.
- Resolution: 0.25o C
- Accuracy: ±3°C accuracy
- Interface; SPI.
- Thermocouple length: 110cm.
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 3 to 5.5.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit.
- With a simple three serial SPI interface.
- Industrial Thermometer.
- Temperature Measurement Of Furnace .