The MLX90614 ESF is an Infra-Red Thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated into the same TO-39 can. The Integrated MLX90614 GY-906 is a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC, and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V.
- Module has power regulator IC built-in.
- Standard I2C interface
- When measuring the temperature, please maintain a measuring distance of 1 cm
- Easy to integrate
- Ambient Temperature range: -40 to 125 C
- Object Temperature: -70 to 380 C.
- High accuracy of 0.5C over the wide temperature range (0..+50 C for both Ta and To)
- Medical accuracy: 0.1C.
Operating Voltage(V): 3- 5
Operating Current(mA): 2
Communication protocol: I2C
Sensor working temperature( Degree C): -40 to +125
Sensing temperature range(Degree C):-70 to +380