LM35D Is an Analog Temperature Sensor. This is based on the LM35 temperature sensor. The LM35 is Linear Temperature Sensor module. It is very useful to detecting ambient air temperature. It includes thermocouples, platinum resistance, thermal resistance and temperature semiconductor chips, which commonly used in high-temperature measurement thermocouples.
- Calibration in Degree Celsius.
- Wafer-level trimming.
- Friendly for Remote Applications.
- Linear Scaling: 10.0 mV/°C
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (at 25°C)
- Operating Voltage: 4 to 30 volts DC
- Cuirrent Drain: < 60 mA
- Self-Heating: 08°C in Ambient Air
- Impedance: 1Ωfor 1 mA load
- Human Body Temperature Measurement.
- Ambient Air Temperature Measurement.