LDR sensor is a low-cost electronic sensor. as well as analog sensor module, This Sensor is capable to measure and detect light intensity. This sensor another name is Photoresistor . This is an onboard 0Light Dependent Resistor, which helps to detect light. This sensor’s has 4 pin terminals. Out of them “DO” pin is a Digital Output pin and the “AO” pin is an Analog Output pin. The output of the module give high output in the dark and it becomes low in the presence of light.
- Operating voltage : 5V or 3.3V DC
- Op Amp chip : LM393
- Module Pins: 4
- Output type : Digital outputs (D0) & Analog(A0)
- Sensitivity : Adjustable Preset
- Measuring the Darkness and Light Intencity.
- Automatic Rode Light on/off system