The Soil Moisture sensor consists of two probes which are used to put in Soil. This Sensor measuring the volumetric water content presence in Soil. The two probes allow the current to pass through the soil and then it gets the resistance value to measure the moisture value. When their presence more water, the soil will conducting more electricity. Which means the soil will be less resistive. Therefore, the moisture level will be increase to higher level. Dry soil conducts electricity poorly, so when there will be less presence of water, then the soil will conduct less electricity that means the soil will be more resistive. Therefore, the moisture level will be lower.
- Output: Analog & Digital Both
- With power indicator (red) and digital
- Switching output indicator (green)
- Including LM393 Op-Amp comparator chip.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.3 ~ 5
- Dimension : 3cm x 1.5cm
- Soil Probe Dimension : 6cm x 3cm
- Soil Moisture Measurement
- Smart Gardening
- Smart Flower Tub