SIM800L GSM/GPRS Module
Sim800L Module is low cost, low form factor GSM module based on Simcoms SIM800L chipset. Sim800L module supports quad-band GSM and GPRS network.
Using this module you can:-
- Send Text Messages (SMS)
- Make or receive Phone calls
- Connect to Internet via GPRS
You can communicate with SIM800l module via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIM COM enhanced AT Commands.
Features & Specification
- GSM Network: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz – connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T-Mobile is suggested).
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8Ω speaker and electret microphone.
- PWM/Buzzer vibration motor control
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.).
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts.
- Lead out buzzer and vibration motor control port.
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection.
- Onboard IPEX socket that can be connected to external antenna.
- Breakouts for external 8W speaker and electret mic if you don’t want to use a headphone
- Level shifting circuitry so you can run it with 2.8V to 5V logic.
- Vibrational motor (buzzer) driver so you can have noiseless notifications
- uFL or SMA connections for external antenna
- Indicator LEDs for power and network connectivity
- Standard SIM slides into the back
- Cellular IoT