It is a complete GPS module that is based on the NEO-6M. This unit uses the latest technology to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster.
The GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND.
Features & Specfication
- Position update rate: 5Hz.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 TO 85°C
- UART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V
- Baud Rate: 4800 to 115200 (default 9600)
- Super Sense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna
- Tracking Device
- Electronics Compass
- Latitudes, Longitudes, Altitude Measurements.