The PIR Sensor stands for Passive Infrared Sensor. This sensor module is used for motion detection any object. The module attached with an on-board Pyroelectric Sensor, Electronic Circuitry and a dome shaped Fresnel lens.
- High Sensitive Infrared Sensor And Control Circuit Board
- Sensitivity and Holding Time are adjustable by a Preset
- Default Blockade Time: 2.5s
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases 7M; Turn to Left, Distance Reduce 3M.
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases near about 200S; Turn to Left, Time Reduce near about 5S.
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
- Current Consumption: <60uA
- Detection Range: <140°
- Signal Voltage Output: High/Low level Signal: 3.3V TTL output
- Detection Distance: 3 to 7m (adjusted)
- Delay Time: 5 to 200s ( Adjusted, Default 5s +/- 3%)
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Theft Protection Alarm
- Security Alarm
- Motion Sensor
- Motion Sensor Switch