L293D is a dual H-bridge motor driver IC. It work as a current amplifiers means input a low-current control signal and provide a higher-current signal. This higher current signal is used to drive the motors.
L293D contains 2 inbuilt H-bridge driver circuits. In its common mode of operation, two DC motors can be driven simultaneously, both in forward and reverse direction.
Features & Specification
- Current Sense for each motor.
- Heatsink for better performance.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Double H bridge Drive Chip: L298N.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 5~35
- Peak Current (A): 2
- Continuous Current (A): 0-36mA
- No. of Channels: 2
- Over-Current Protection (A): Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Motor Speed Control
- Robotic Car