Heart Rate Detector
An easy to use pulse sensor can be used to detect a person’s heart rate. Heart rate is essential to determine your health and monitor while working out or running. It works on a principle called photoplethysmography, which means that changes in blood volume in an organ are measured by changes in the intensity of light passing through that organ, so the light emitted from the LED will be picked up by the photosensor only when there is blood in the vein, so the pulse is measured. The output signal is further conditioned and filtered to give the final output. This heartbeat sensor module can easily be used with Arduino to monitor anxiety levels, remote patient monitoring or exercise routines.
Features & Specification
- Operating Voltage: +5V or +3.3V
- Plug and Play type sensor
- Maximum Current Consumption: 4mA
- Inbuilt Amplification and Noise cancellation circuit.
- Small Size makes it suitable for battery-powered devices.
- Diameter: 0.625”
- Thickness: 0.125” Thick