The DS1302 Real-time timekeeping chip module with battery. Backup contains a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM. It connect with a microcontroller via a simple I2C. The real-time clock/calendar provides Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, And Year Information.
Specifications and Features
- The real-time clock counts minutes, seconds, date, hours, month day of the week, year and leap-year compensation up to 2100.
- 318 temporary data storage RAM
- Working current of 2.0V, less than 300nA
- Read / Write clock or RAM data with two kinds of mode of single-byte transfer mode and multi-byte character set
- 8 pin DIP package or optional 8 pin SOIC package based on the surface assembly
- Simple 3 wire interface
- Compatible with TTL Vcc=5V
- Double power supply pipe for main power and backup power supply.