BMP180 Pressure Sensor Module
BMP180 Digital Barometric Sensor Module compatible with any microcontroller will Measure the absolute pressure of the environment using a digital barometer such as this has some interesting applications.By converting the pressure measured into altitude, you have a reliable sensor for determining the height of your robot, plane or projectile! Using a sensor as capable as the BMP180 you can achieve an accuracy of 1m, with the noise of only 17cm in ultra-high resolution noise.
Features & Specification
- Fully calibrated.
- Very low noise – up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Small and easy to use.
- Vin: 3 to 5VDC
- Logic: 3 to 5V compliant
- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x77.
- Measuring Barometric Pressure