The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller : ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit) : 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA
- Flash Memory : 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM : 8 KB
- EEPROM : 4 KB
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz
- LED BUILTIN : 13
- Project prototyping.
- Developing varied varieties of projects that require a code based control.
- Automation System Designed & Development.
- Learning AVR programming.
- Entry level circuit designing and Embedded system design.